ETC entertainment media & telecoms corporation limited

my predicksions

1. 265 Posts.
    The following are my predicksions only – they are not facts
    1) The second half y09 profit is $27mUS plus or minus 2mil.
    2) The Vietnam driver licence deal is less than 3 weeks away.
    3) The next big deal is the Malaysian driver licence deal worth 10 of millions dollors.
    4) Nexbis next china deal will be another government complyance deal.
    5) Emtcorp Limited will be called Nexbis Limited and code will be NSI and will be announce at the next AGM in 2009.
    6) Mr Dykes has been on a world tour looking for a new office in the eastern region in a major city
    in an high class office building with a very highly paid executive with extensive knowledge of the banking It industry.
    7) The directors will not be buying stock at this very low price because they will be inside trading as you call it as an announcement is due out in less then 3 weeks and they are not allow to buy any shares under the Australian Security Corporation rules
    8)Majors deals to be announce from Thailand, Indonesia, UK, China and Singapore.
    9)The time to buy is in the next 2 weeks before the announcement.
    10) Nexbis is also looking for a multi-national partner for our western region.
    11) A share buy back is more likely to be announce at this AGM to make the share stronger and they will offer a dividend of 5 cents for the second half in Y10

Rember these are my predickions only – they are not facts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.