my prediction 26/5/2011, page-32

1. 35,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    Hi eagle it is no good going back to The GFC as an excuse for Labors mismanagement. Bats BERs NBA Etc I do not want to have to keep bringing up the lack of thought with their wastage throwing monies out the door with their stimulus package. No I do not like politicians and I have been a worker all my life . Every time I have seen the labour party in power they only run up debt with very little to show for it. Please tell me how spending $350-00 on a set top box is going to help . A lot of the old still good working tellies do not have the connections at the back to accept the cords the set top box will be no good for them and is only a stop gap measure. Why not spend the $350-00 on helping to buy a new digital telly for those who cannot afford and are effected by the new switchover. I know some who have already bought their new telly and are working out HOW To get a set top box so as to also have their other telly in the bedroom set up for digital No thought put into this further waste of MONIES OURS Towie Remember the Asian Crisis it effected most countries around the world Australia breezed thru it under the Howard Costello Government DYOR Towie

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.