SWF 0.00% 12.5¢ selfwealth limited

My Prediction For Selfwealth

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Nab will make a non binding offer to SWF if it looks like another cap raise is needed after the next financial report.

The reason why: NAB are renowned for taking over minority companies with higher interest rates in Australia. Look at UBank and 86400. Why not apply the same technique to mortgage brokers with big clientele? SWF has the numbers regarding active traders (even if the accounts are not actively traded). NAB has the clout to compete with STAKE on a brokerage fee level. Kinda like what eBay did with Gumtree to eliminate competition. SWF so called active accounts will become actively traded again under NAB with much cheaper brokerage killing Stake and other cheap online brokers hold on the market.

This is just my speculation based on 14 years trading on the ASX and I change my sentiment from Sell to Hold. I have no intention of buying shares back in Selfwealth at the current price as I believe SWF need to be on the brink of administration before a takeover offer to get them as cheap as possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $38.98K 322.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 143092 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 2799 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.