AZU 0.00% 9.5¢ azurn international limited

I would have to say I base my investments on the management and...

1. 780 Posts.
    I would have to say I base my investments on the management and their track record.
    If I am not mistaken, Peter Jermyn was / is on the board of Mooter Media, appointed in Dec 07, SP hit $0.45, current SP $0.003.
    The William Buck report included in the Explanatory Memorandum for the Non-renounceable rights issue (at $0.001 per share) stated:
    "The above balance sheet indicates that Mooter Media had a net asset deficiency of $829,000 as at 31 December 2008."

Lets consider Ansearch, Jermyn was appointed in August 2002 and the share price peaked at $1.25 in about October 2003, that was a good result, except.....it was trading at less than $0.30 in Dec 07 when he left, rising up to as high as $0.60 in July 08!

Add to the fact that this is another Novus special (think Green Invest, Coppermoly, China Century etc etc, and then ask yourself, where would I see Azurn going?

Well, if history repeats as its is want to do, I would suggest that we may see Azurn at $0.01 or less before you know it.

We all know the story from then on, don't stick around.

Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.