LYC 0.76% $6.51 lynas rare earths limited

My prediction: Market Correction next few weeks

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    Hello everyone again.
    This is more of a time capsule prediction.

Due to multiple events happening - US debt ceiling December 15, US budget deadline December 3. US unemployment December 4. US Federal Reserve meeting December 15, and the new COVID strain, I believe there will be a market correction for the next 2 weeks.

Congress had a 1 week break due to Thanksgiving, and will return to work on Monday.
    FDA may approve Merck's pill November 30, but this will get washed by WHO's analysis of the new strain in the following days.

However, due to the uncertain nature of the world, anything can happen. Maybe the WHO believes the new strain is fine.

However, disregarding the new strain, multiple debt, FOMC meeting issues, budget issues are still problematic, and history shows every time the US has a thin majority, issues occur.

I have already moved for example my family's superannuation to cash, and convinced my parents to sell stocks.

I wanted to post here a bit earlier, but by pure coincidence, a new strain appeared. Both good timing and bad timing.

I normally NEVER post bad news, SO THIS IS PURELY my prediction based on data. (I'm opening a new startup with my brother purely focused on predicting everything - ie stocks, climate change, life expectancy, diseases and more)

This is a gamble - if I am wrong, I would be seen as a doofus.

I understand I should have communicated this earlier to the HC discussion board. I have already signalled to my friends and loved ones (disregarding the new covid strain) weeks ago about a possible correction.

However, my first priority is my family's accounts, my parent's wellbeing, myself, my friends and loved ones, and finally to the HC discussion forum.
    Last edited by SuperSerenity: 26/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.51
Change
-0.050(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $6.085B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.60 $6.61 $6.49 $13.64M 2.089M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40310 $6.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.52 711 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.51
  Change
-0.050 ( 0.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.60 $6.61 $6.49 583098
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.