SLT 0.00% 0.7¢ select exploration limited

my prediction, page-13

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Stocko...it's a trade not an investment.

My "investments" are in sound (safe) co's with good track records, good cash flows, healthy growth prospects and money in the bank. You know...safe companies like AMP. (lol)

SLT is a classic trading stock and it's market cap can be expected to increase substantially over the rest of the year, regardless of fundamentals. Just look at co's like OMI, UNI, EMS, etc...the same sentiment that drove these shares up is currently driving the SLT shareprice...and sentiment always rules over fundamentals in the short term.

Not that there is anything wrong with FA, however, simple fact is that it is near impossible trying to pick a major winner trading on fundamentals alone. Typically, by the time fundamentals begin to look good, it's too late and the "traders" and insiders have already moved in!

I will be happy to "trade" SLT for the rest of the year, until sentiment changes, or until the price hits the mid $1's.

If the price does run up this high, you can be almost gauranteed that there will be a capital raising of some sort, to take advantage of the higher prices...and no doubt this will be to various "sophisticated investors" and at a large discount to market.

Happens all the time, but in the meantime...happy trading!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.