IMC 0.00% 8.8¢ immuron limited

If you think the shares are going to less than 17, why are you...

1. 393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    If you think the shares are going to less than 17, why are you still holding. Do you not believe your own thoughts & predictions? Seems like you want others to sell so you can buy more at 26!
    Just read some of your previous posts, which also seem to contradict your view about the interim data. Below is your post from July;
    1. am somewhat amazed at the quick sell off of stocks based on an Interim report. To me it all too convenient. Lets face it, if the BOM @ Immuron were privy to these results (and they were prior to the ASX announcement) and understood the affect of what some people are classifying these Interim NASH results as devastating, then IMC would have held back posting the report to enable themselves sufficient time to 'dump' their massive share stock holdings and formulate another business plan to keep SH appeased.
      All this sentiment is based on one (1) Interim report that does not indicate failure, what it shows is that Immuron are being responsive and proactive in obtaining an Interim report so they can perhaps 'tweak' the formulation to achieve the desired top line results. There was no requirement to provide SH an Interim report. For me, I like the transparency that the Immuron Board are giving their SH. The truth should never hurt.
      Remember also, this isn't the only product in the pipeline.
      I wouldn't go selling them off so soon.
      Report PostReply with quote
      IMC (ASX)
      Price at posting: 22.5¢
      Sentiment: Hold
      Disclosure: Held
    DISCLAIMER:
    Before making financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

HotCopper

HotCopper
    1. About
    2. Advertise
    3. Investor
    4. Support
    Support
    1. Help
    2. Terms of Use
    3. Privacy Policy
    4. Codes & Guidelines
    5. Defamation Guide
    Sitemap
    1. Sitemap
    Layout
    1. Desktop
    © 2000 - 2018 HotCopper. All Rights Reserved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.8¢ 8.7¢ $10.89K 124.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4199 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 16280 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.