BRN 0.00% 16.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

my premise, page-3

1. 10,051 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27028
    Not against what you are saying however such NDA's as may or may not exist would be about more than the tech but would also be about keeping secret the fact that say a TCS was trialling for example and part of that would bind employees from engaging in trading in BRN's shares on the basis of insider knowledge. Release of the ADE does not expose such NDA's and so would not release those employees from their obligations.

Certainly I would agree that anyone else with some technical expertise could now access and form a view about whether it is revolutionary or not however would not the real rush start if it is going to when the actual AKIDA chip hits the pavement because until then is there not some tiny doubt about whether it can actually be produced. Even the question of BRN having sufficient cash to get it over the line would still be a live issue.

But maybe not you could be correct????

Another thought. There was a scandal towards the end of last year where a false report was released about an ASX company for the purpose of shorting. Are we not at risk of someone who has a motive which is not aligned with the interests of BRN shareholders issuing reports that the ADE is not what it is cracked up to be knowing that it is in fact revolutionary and set to explode for the purpose of shorting or some purpose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $323.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.3¢ $127.3K 771.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 2113169 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 174987 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.