BRN 9.09% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

@homeales, I agree with you, at the end of the day the outcome...

1. 1,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2080
    @homeales, I agree with you, at the end of the day the outcome here will be totally dependent on the technology.

In my post I actually stated: "But what I really want is a real firing Akida, because IMO if BRN can deliver this thing - and I don't care what any of the cynics and naysayers think, a working Akida - and BRN will definitely rocket".

The thing is, I was responding to @Acca regarding the sustainability of yesterdays breakout, so what I was indicating in my post was that there was more than a little TA (in this case chart) evidence to support the notion that BRN, has gathered some price and trend momentum since Aug 2019 to support some positive price action here and now.

We all know the background story, and in the meantime I remain hopeful that the BRN can maintain some upward price movement, I can readily appreciate that BRN has been previously "pumped and dumped", the last one was over a timeframe of late May to late Aug 2019 or around 3 months of duration.

I don't see that kind of outcome happening here right now, it would have to be a much quicker pump and dump than the abovementioned, ............but the price action will tell us the story. So I understand the idea of being cautious, I also stated..."and in the meantime maintain as much detachment from the excitement as I can muster".

The main reason I am here is to make money, I have been deep in red on BRN for close to 4 years, but have continued, as many others here, to average down. Action like yesterdays delivers me closer to that blue ink so far away in the sky, a fair bit closer, but still a long way up. So I have to admit that current price action does cause me some excitement, but I still don't hear no fat lady singing.

GLTAH & Cheers
    mc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.020(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 20.0¢ $2.364M 11.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 900437 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 572060 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.