XJO 0.67% 8,150.0 s&p/asx 200

my rant for the day, page-10

1. 7,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2929
    I have thought about this many times havingfun, and that is why unless Im heavily in the money and can set a wide stop I do not hold over night positions, even from 4-4.30pm the moves are so volatile that is seems to be they just go in both directions to sweep out as many stops as they can.
    I got a bit of info that they group clients into one of three categories: one group they do not hedge anything against (small clients and clients who dont know what they are doing), ones they will hedge some positions , and other traders who are always on the right side of trades they will hedge 100% of their positions (pros such as volt, wink, robbb, tad, treggs, etc!) I do not know where to watch the real futures action so dont know how closely they follow the real prices but there are some instances where you think something sus is going on and they must be manipulating cause at the end of the day as you said you are making the money from IG so having a stop is like playing chess when the opponent knows your next move.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.