XJO 0.22% 8,109.9 s&p/asx 200

Winki Wink, all good, as I said above, it was indeed tongue in...

1. 375 Posts.
    Winki Wink, all good, as I said above, it was indeed tongue in cheek.

I don't care if I sound like a novice trader, this morning I indeed felt like one and that's ok. All I care about is what my results are and that is just between me myself and the computer screen.

Objectively though it was a good trade, all according to my system, just didnt work out.

Was I pissed off though? Yes, definitely.

That's what I do then. I rant for 15 min, complain and feel sorry for myself, blame the whole world, don't take any responsibility and then I get back to my usual responsible grown up self.

I find letting myself go for a while helps to get over it. It is akin to a grieving process.

And yes, I can confidently say I am experienced and successful, I am a highly trained coach AND I am also human and I don't need to pretend that I have it all handled and am above all and that I am only pure success. I stuff up like everyone else.

The difference to most traders is though that I know how to get myself back into the mindset of being an Elite trader in an instant if I want to and that I have the results that come with it.

I always say, it is ok to have those emotions, and to feel low at times, it is only important that you know how to deal with them and complete them so that you can move on leave them in the past and create a new future.

Hey, my excuse is: I am a cancerian, I am highly emotional during those lunar times!!! hahahaha, one for the moon haters - just kiddingggg!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.