TRH 0.00% 83.0¢ transit holdings limited

This could get interesting... Share price in the teens? So Hugh...

1. 3,159 Posts.
    This could get interesting... Share price in the teens?

So Hugh doesn't seem to be popular... I don't have much of an opinion since he has never screwed me over :p Sounds very similar to half the Mining Execs running around Perth. For a very small business like TRH its hard to get the cash to PAY FOR someone with extraordinary credentials.

Monti owns like 6% of TRH [link]. Hannaford owns 6% (Hannaford is Montis partner at Ventnor [link]). Ceccon owns 1% and has been buying on market. These guys are still in control and they also selected Hugh for the Job. Twiggy ran a miner into the ground before FMG and many Aussie didn't give him a second chance... You just never know.

Anyway, so based on historical data TRH are looking at a resource [link] that very closely mirrors Potash Corps Rocanville [link] in size, depth and grade... Also very similar to Intrepids New Mexico [link] mine in size, depth grade. So the resource target is not based on some super low grade garbage that requires Potash at record highs to break even. Nor is it so deep and remote that it will be impossible to get out and process.

Based on the scoping study, and a peer comparison, its feasible that Potash Bed 18 will have an NPV between US$ 3Billion to 10Billion...

With a Market Cap of AUD$ 12Million this is as good as it gets when it comes to micro cap speccy miners imo.

Potash is a solid market. The biggest and smartest miners are taking long-term positions in the sector (and at great investment expense).

News Report posted yesterday Link
    Fertiliser has become a focus for the world's biggest diversified resources stock, BHP Billiton, most recently seen in its USD 320m cash bid for Athabasca Potash. Also on the fertiliser hunt is Vale, the world's No 2 miner, by value, after BHP Billiton, which recently announced an all-cash USD 3.8bn bid for 100% of BPI, a division of Bunge, which owns phosphate rock mines and phosphates assets in Brazil, and a 54% stake in Brazil's Fosfertil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.