MGY 4.35% 8.8¢ malagasy minerals limited

my rant

1. 64 Posts.
    Couple of notes first to answer some recent questions:

Malagasy owns 7,500,000 shares in Energizer, at Energizers current share price of 0.29 cents. That means Malagasys shares in Energizer are worth: $2,175,000

Energizer just closed finance for $2,000,000 so they still might have enough money to get the projects to the next level. Correct me if I am wrong though.
    link:
    http://www.energizerresources.com/component/content/article/150-2012/561-energizer-resources-closes-2-million-financing.html

My Rant:

The current share price is sitting at 4.4 cents which was last at that in January 18th this year. The joint venture was signed in December 15th 2011 so the share price is very low the moment considering that Energizer is due to release its NI 43-101 resource evaluation report and PEA a month of so later.

Investors have lost faith because Malagasy are not seen to be doing anything for themselves for the last few months and seem to be just happy to let the share price crash while they wait for the Annoucements from Energizer.

Directors are selling instead of buying, which also makes investors stay away. You would think at this current price they would be buying up large.

I am almost tempted to average down, but I dont have the money to do it, therefore I am just hoping that Energizer annoucements are taken by the market and Energizers share price rockets and our share price trickles up behind it.

Energizers main focus at the moment is on MOLO which is the joint venture project and their market cap is $48 Million. Malagasy has a 25% interest in the project and our market cap is currently a massive $6.89 Million which 14% of Energizers market cap not anywhere near 25%.

COME ON MALAGASY DO SOMETHING POSITIVE FOR US SHAREHOLDERS!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.