MGY 4.35% 8.8¢ malagasy minerals limited

The material that will be competitive in the market (when you...

1. 117 Posts.
    The material that will be competitive in the market (when you look at other graphite projects in the pipeline and logistics for Molo), EGZ are calling a 'high-grade' zone that totals a combined 60 million tonnes above 4%C that grades 8.1%C. That IMHO is the real resource.

Somewhat less - 40% - than what they intimated with their 'footprint' ann back in August. Mediocre market response reflects this result. Progress though and its still shaping up as a reasonable discovery; more drilling will likely add plenty more 'high-grade' to these numbers IMO.

I also saw no TH yesterday for MGY, I think another aware query from ASX may be on the way. Maybe they'll figure it out eventually.

The Ann they did release first-thing today is all about new options and shares being issued for management. Priorities are certainly clear?

Interesting that the directors get options exerciseable to nov-2016 at sub-IPO price of 15c while the new Omnigeo boys get 30c options that expire sep-2015. Understand the Omni structuring, but would be nice if the directors also took 30c exercise price on theirs?

'Do what I say; not what I do' seems to be MGY management motto. Still no drilling?

This ship really needs a new bridge crew - these guys are straight off the 'Costa Concordia'. Oz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.