KAS 0.00% 1.5¢ kasbah resources limited

Ok for me the deal seems to be the only available option - loan...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Ok for me the deal seems to be the only available option - loan drawdown already done and that won't last long - seems if it's a no vote then the risk of insolvency worries me more. These guys look like they know how to build a mine and have a willing backer with deep pockets and influence - I had a look at AMR and they are not closing - they have mentioned going into care and maintenance for last couple of results based on low nickel prices and focus on exploration - so a proven team and finance strength is good enough for me - they repaid their loan off last year so have no debt and if the focus is to build Achmmach as priority whilst doing exploration in a proven nickel area then this could potentially be well timed - I don't get so carried away with current pricing as mining is a long term game - but that in mind on a future upward nickel price and high Tin outlook - I see that this is something that could certainly add value - exploration potential in Nickel and a mine built in Morocco will do me thanks. Already voted YES.
    Last edited by Funkster888: 08/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.