RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

My reasons for a buy

1. 1,604 Posts.
    Evening all,

As i mentioned earlier this morning i have been in the process of due diligence on RAP for sometime now and despite originally not intending to invest until a later date have purchased my full allocation in today's trading session as i believe there are too many near term catalysts that will result in a much larger MC than we are now.

I would just like to explain some highlights to why i have chosen RAP. I could go on for ever explaining my full research over the last six months but for tonight i will make it short and concise.

1. I don't know if people know much about the history of uniquest our largest share holder but i can tell you one thing we are only one of the 50 in its very long history that has been worthy of progressing to commercialization and attract capital via a float.

2. This is my favorite bit and what i look for in my investments- As we know the resapp vendors and Uniquest entities combined own 35% of the company. Now that is very impressive and shows clear conviction in the prospects of the stock.

3. Another favorite- Tony Keating resigned from Uniquest-(director of commercial engagement) , Narratif and cloevis in June of this year prior to the IPO of RAP. My hat goes off here as one does not quit very stable and well regarded positions to take up a CEO position in a commercializing medical app without pure conviction and clear direction in where it will go simple as that.

4. The professor who created this app has stated we are alone in this space and expects it to be "nothing short of amazing once validated in clinical trials. This is what made me get in today as this prelim data is due and once you own this space others will find it hard to get in and there is high barriers to entry.

5. Large scale Near term commercial adoption with and without FDA approval

All in all great stock and this will be evident soon as current MC IMO is very cheap and the prelim data is a major major de-risking stage so i would expect a large share price rise on the back of it.

Have a good night all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.