RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Agree Martin, This is a real sleeper and once the preliminary...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 1,604 Posts.
    Agree Martin,

This is a real sleeper and once the preliminary results clinically validate the product within the next two weeks this will lead to a SP that is multiples away from where it is now despite the rise seen of late.

Remember the FDA is simply validating that the right clinical methods of testing were done by the applicant (RAP) so in essence the biggest news for the company's life besides commercial takeoff is the clinical validation and we are ever so close to this point. After that FDA approval it will be inevitable for release and i believe the partnerships will be writing well before FDA assigns approval for commercial use in the US.

Not to mention the revenue streams that will start near term without the FDA approval.

By the way my partner actually works at UQ and has discussed things with a individual that once worked at Uniquest a short time ago and they have nothing but the utmost respect for Tony Keating and stated that a lot of work and dedication was put into this technology in which will prove to be one of the university finest medical exports.

Anyways a new week is upon us and no doubt results will be very soon which IMO should see the company valued at 100M+ (yes that's right ) given that it will be categorized in the pre-commercial and clinically validated technology section of the companies life and the fact that commercial agreements can done in the near term with rapid growth due to the nature of the business and low overheads/easy consumer adoption for very large markets.

Put all this together with it being the only one in the field with no competitors in sight or at least 2 years away and high barriers to entry i see this being a very profitable and life changing company for many sick people around the world.

We shall see what the week brings

Cheers Bonkers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.