RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum but thought I would share...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum but thought I would share some of my own research into RAP. Below is a link I found to a recent interview that Tony conducted with Scott Power, Senior Biotechnology Research Analyst at Morgans in Brisbane. Interesting to note that at the bottom of Scott's daily blogs, he states that he is a shareholder of ResApp. Nice!

Below is a link to a very recent article I found on the web. Last paragraph below is of most interest (M-Health refers to mobile apps for health).

- Telemedicine, telehealth, and M-health markets at $1.5 billion in 2014 are anticipated to reach $45.5 billion by 2021. M-Health markets related to telemedicine will grow the fastest, leveraging 9.5 billion smart phones and 5 billion connected tablet devices installed all over the world by 2021.
    Full article link below:

https://www.prbuzz.com/health-a-fit...nticipated-to-reach-45-5-billion-by-2021.html

ResApp is the only company I know of that has a M-Health App that slots perfectly into the Telehealth model and doesn't require additional hardware that the user os required to buy to make the product work.

Thanks everyone for reading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.