CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

lol copper totally agree with chinese walls situation applies...

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    lol copper totally agree with chinese walls situation applies and it might be like that but if I was CEO of a bank and I was calling the shots in reguards to Centros loan (which I assume it would be at that level since where talking about large amounts of high risk). I would be mindful of the fact im really sitting in both seats I need to please to get my 100bil in bonus they seem to get.

yeh their has been alot of consipricy theories the most reapeat one is GR is trying to take down Centro to gain control back of New Plan. Seems kinda stupid since hes got control of it now. Any more slightly indictive of that I would suggest would set of alarm bells at a few government departments as well I believe.

There was something so fishy thou about GR announcement timing. This is what I find the most SUS. Centro effectivly had another month to negiatate with potential buyers of assets. At that stage it looked like all balls where in Centro's court lots of comapnies came forward and where intrested. Heard A few whispers of potential sales come out. The announcement put the balls back in the purchases court which came almost A month before the deadline which could have seen several new parties come forward in that time.

I kinda liken it to Selling your house and running out in front of the Auction going "We Need to Sell this House this month or Were Gonna Go Bankrupt" Well Immediately anyone would knock at least 10% of the price when they chucked in their offer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.