CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Hi BionicBoy, good to see you on board mate. I agree with you I...

1. 10,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    Hi BionicBoy, good to see you on board mate. I agree with you I can’t see the banks winding CNP up either. I seriously doubt the banks are in a position to take a loss of this size. Hence the reason I am still confident, it is one thing to owe a few million but billions? I just can’t see the banks being able to afford to take a hit that big not now anyway.

The only thing that has disappointed me with GR was his early decision to sell off assets in “bulk” parcels instead of individually. I am very happy to see that has been rectified but really that was basic real estate 101. The cheaper the property the more buyers you attract (due to affordability) and therefore the better the price you get.

Anyway as you say hopefully they will get a move on and finish the sale of those 4 malls so at least we can see some serious progress being made. Shame because had they done this originally I doubt SP would be where it is now. Assuming they can sell the assets for a “decent dollar” which I believe they can. Having taken so long has not helped sentiment.

However having said that I am still happy with GR and due to the banks being so overly committed I do think we will get the longer extension as I just don’t see any other choice for them now. That is where GR comes into his own IMO. His ability to negotiate is a true asset. Good luck guys I am seeing this out to the end. We just have to keep our fingers crossed….LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.