CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

WOW its like someone read my mind this is the same question I...

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    WOW its like someone read my mind this is the same question I have asking for about 2 weeks! I've decided to go with option 2 on this one as well. Write of every cent in your head the moment you do it budget it as if that money has complete wiped out.

This will stop emotion getting in the way. Then hold with those balls of steel. Hopefully maybe next year well all be rich! and well be laughing about this moment. LOL Centro stock has become a joke 1mil bucks worth of stock just over a year ago now ppl are picking up for 15k. If this stock does go through the roof their will be alot of new memeber to the Centro Millionaires Club.

lol I just realised to the last dividend of this stock was more then the total stock value. Considering the depth of the write downs at the end of finiancial year. Maybe we could see a nice profit next time round. Also the dropping AUD will help. If we do we won't see a cent of it as CNP arn't allowed to pay dividence atm. But even a paper profit would drive the SP up alot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.