CAP 6.00% 9.4¢ carpentaria resources ltd

Thank you for the outlining your reasoning and actions relating...

1. 1,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Thank you for the outlining your reasoning and actions relating to this BS all the directors are tainting themselves with...

I am a new CAP shareholder and my reasoning for wanting to become one was far greater than the temporary uncertainty this corporate BS brings and it offered a great entry discount..

Small ASX juniors seem to make a habit of this where small minded and ego driving forces get in the way of commercial sensibility. One side says this the other says that but who really knows who to believe? They always both say they have the shareholders interest at heart but they are both killing shareholder value and stifling meaningful momentum in the share price and project advancement...

Do you think that once this vote has been taken this will be the end of this matter?

Seems like Ms Lau, Pure Metals and their Chinese customers are trying to dictate the course of CAP and moving away from Mitsui and others??

Is BFS funding only coming through one of these potential customers or can CAP be more agnostic on their approach?? Seriously with the current IO prices >US$150 pt, you don't need much brains to realize this project is going to be a cracker and there is plenty of funding available in this stupidly low interest rate environment we are in.

oh the drama.......

benwex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.