CAP 6.00% 9.4¢ carpentaria resources ltd

AllWith 20 Million shares of or 6+% of CAP ..... I have watched...

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    All

With 20 Million shares of or 6+% of CAP ..... I have watched Silvergate Capital Pty Ltd (a Company associated with Mrs Linda Lau) try to pull off all sorts of shenanigans over the years (just type in "Silvergate" into the search function ..... and prior to this try "Conglin" as well for a bit of light reading) ..... being one of our largest shareholders you would have expected that they would have been keen to progress Hawsons so they could obtain a substantial price appreciation for their shareholding ! ..... but ..... the exact opposite has happened ! ..... this has bothered me over the years and if Peter Graham and Linda Lau gain control of the Board I am very concerned with where they will take us

As I have stated before..... Directors are there to govern our company on behalf of all shareholders ..... not a select few

I was here at the start and want to be rewarded handsomely at the end

Another 2,256,924 votes to get this show on the road with Directors that I believe will act in our best interests

Slider

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2758/2758734-78552ade1f15872c66bbf8497ace4e4c.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.