CTP 0.00% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

Mugtrader wrote"Yes. Who is CB? The key to start unravelling...

1. 514 Posts.
    Mugtrader wrote

"Yes. Who is CB? The key to start unravelling this mystery and perception of company integrity. imo."

Cant tell you his real name because I dont know. I met him (or a person who identified himself as Camdenbob) at a Proactive Investors presentation a couple of years ago where JH was presenting. I and a group of SH including CB were munching on canapes and free Carlton Lager afterwards while chatting to JH. I can tell you he is definitely not JH nor works for CTP in any capacity. I think he might be a solicitor or involved in the legal profession in some capacity from the way he spoke (I have had a lot to do with the legal profession over many years and you can generally pick them.)My recollection is he is nothing more than a SH and certainly not working for MPS, Pattos or any other broker or investment firm.

I don't think there is any great mystery here. If you have read his posts over the past few years it is pretty apparent he has gone from being their no.1 supporter to being pretty disillusioned with the way the company was being run. however, it appears that rather than just whinge about it on HC, he has reached out and managed to gather enough SH who felt the same way to call for a spill.

I invoke Occam's Razor when trying to wade through everything that has been posted about what is really behind the current goings on. In its simplest form, Occam’s Razor states that one should not make more assumptions than needed. When multiple explanations are available for a phenomenon, the simplest version is preferred. e.g. When you hear hooves, think horses, not zebras.

I think this is little more than a SH who has seen the value of his SH eroded through poor decisions by the board, and is trying to hold them to account. He has managed to find some prospective Directors whom he believes have more experience and get up and go than the current lot. I don't think it is much more complex than that, when it is all said and done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $18.72K 359.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 401812 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 779869 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.