CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

my reasons s249d, page-8

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Astonwong,

IF and when an EGM will be called for the removal of the current Board, the new proposed members that will stand for election, will have to submit all of what you have asked for before the EGM, and those references will have to be sent out to shareholders along with the reasons that the current board will entertain/provide as to why they should still be holding on to their positions.

After we all have read what is in that circular to the shareholders, it is then only a matter for all shareholders to decide if they want the new people to take over and form a new board, or retain the existing ones.

There is no way known that we will be allowed to go for a vote and vote for someone that we know nothing about them. It simply cannot happen.

My opinion to you, if you want to take it,...don't just read and follow some of the rubbish that some of the current board supporters are writing ad nauseum here. There are certain rules in place that will have to be followed before that can eventuate. And those rules cannot be easily overruled either. IMHO it is just scare tactics.
    It is also very obvious to me, that for some of those posters, they don't know those rules very well either, and possibly shooting from the hip.

My current opinion, if you want to follow what I am saying, is that I will vote against the current board as they failed dismally to demonstrate to me what they are capable of.
    But I will only be sure and happy to do it when I will see what the new ones will have to say in their resume and being able to offer me in return. I know of one of them as I am invested in the company that he is sitting as a Director in. But nothing of the other two.

Give it time, as IMO, it will come.

Good luck.
    Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.