BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Good morning Pelm1, I hope your well Why on earth would you be...

1. 217 Posts.
    Good morning Pelm1, I hope your well

Why on earth would you be baffled?? My post to you was in response comments made by you over a period of a couple of weeks not months. I have no problem complimenting you or anyone but please put it in perspective!!

Month after month after month of antagonising snapper and others became irritating. My goodwill post came after a few weeks of some of your more reasoned posts. I dont have the time now, but I believe it was after the snapper was suspended and your posts had changed tone and had a more balanced view point. My complimenting you at that time says more about my ability to respond on a post by post basis rather than let some of your previous crap tarnish my opinion.

you said "The main gist of my posts were that the market wanted to see what the bene results were.."
    I believe the main gist of your posts over a long period of time were bagging the NW sectors DSOs silica and alumina levels. That is why you were abused. It wasnt because you wanted to see the beneficiation results as every other investor did also. Do you remember that??

Cmon mate, keep it in perspective. Do you want me to go back through some of your posts and show that over a period of months you were stirring the pot and dribbling from the mouth? I hope this wont be necessary as I have much better things to do with my weekend.

Good luck with all your investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.