LYC 4.14% $7.04 lynas rare earths limited

MAH, The ree industry is going through a detox program right....

1. 3,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    MAH, The ree industry is going through a detox program right. Its to purge all the REE companies and get rid of companies that are over exposed or have weak business plans. Its a survival of the fittest. Go read the other REE forums NTU,ARU,PEK,GGG etc etc and see the pain all the investors are going through. Molycorp is about to announce to the market a massive writedown, Great Western is investigated for money laundering. Most won't make it.

Unfortunately you may have to wait 1 year for the detox program to finish. Lynas has the best chance of surviving the detox process, Lynas will survive the detox process and will emerge the ONLY REE supplier outside of China with NO competition whatsoever. The REE world will be Lynas's oyster BUT like i said, before you taste the sweet fruit of success you have to swallow the sour fruits first.

Do I wish for this to happen to us? NOPE. But unfortunately that's the hand you are dealt at the poker table. So you have to plan and adjust accordingly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.04
Change
0.280(4.14%)
Mkt cap ! $6.580B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.66 $7.07 $6.66 $29.97M 4.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35 $7.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.05 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.