AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

my reponse, page-15

1. 18,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    That's a thoughtful and useful post.

It takes a lot of courage to take opportunities to reinvent an organisation. Alexium has an opportunity right now to take a good look at its future and to make some tough decisions.

Petra also alluded to the gap in skills and it makes little sense to me to have a board so heavily stacked towards what are essentially lobbyists and public servants no matter how skillful they are. I don't under estimate the skills they have but to me it is a matter of balance.

It is possible that the board is reviewing its strategy and not just looking at the skills they want from an australian director but are also prepared to look at the board as a whole. However it's a little more complicated to change directors mid term so they would all have to be party to that.

Personally I think we have a substantial gap in people who have experience in managing a business that has moved beyond start up phase - beyond the cap raising phase - and beyond the heavy emphasis on wheeling and dealing. I'd like to see people who understand the value chain in this sort of business and who understand the markets into which we sell. If they don't come out of chemicals sector I'd like to think they came from an easily translatable environment.

The appointment of the Australian Director will tell us something, I guess, about how they see the next phase.

Parsifal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 899999 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 58997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.