GNM 0.00% 1.6¢ great northern minerals limited

Hi @anatol i was just wondering if you would be kind enough to...

1. 918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Hi @anatol i was just wondering if you would be kind enough to share your research on the coal OHD tech. I have just been reading through your reasearch on the lithium and am very thankful. You mentioned you were going to begin research into the coal and was wondering what you came up with.

i was wondering of a time frame for further growth and expected announcements regarding the OHD tech had been released or is this all on the back burner atm? Im in this for the lithium 3mil shares at .022 however the more im reading into the fertiliser tech it is very fascinating. I read that the phase 2 testing begins in 2017 with the cereal manufacturer but is there any further expected development or detailed outline?

I was also wondering your thoughts on this rumor regarding westfarmers. I understand the technology has been proven but wouldn't they want to see further trials/phases complete before any offer is made?

Thanks again for sharing you research this would have taken up alot of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.474M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 311391 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 572940 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.