RHS 0.00% 27.5¢ rhs limited

Perhaps one day we will be able to (and allowed to) create...

1. 3,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Perhaps one day we will be able to (and allowed to) create designer babies!! Screen for your desired traits and off you go!!

It is a very interesting field one in which few of us punters have the knowledge in.

With regards to your concerns on the results of the study announced today I just wanted to add a few points:

1. Yes the results are superb on face value, providing 100% test sensitivity and specificity accuracy for single cell whole genome testing.

2. The fact that the results are externally and independently verified (University of Ghent) provides a huge amount of credibility as opposed to if it was just the company making the claim.

3. The fact that the results were presented at the three day International Molecular Diagnostics Conference in Lisbon also adds another layer of credibility. (Just want to share a personal experience: My Sister was telling me about a obstetrics and gynaecology conference she presented in at Sydney regarding a study she conducted using Medtronic devices to monitor blood glucose in pregnant ladies. Apparently the attendees would grill a presenter if their studies had small sample sizes or had poor p values. The reason I bring this stroy up is that this data would not have been presented in Lisbon if the study was not statistically significant!!)

4. Not only has the company been presenting at Lisbon but also gave both oral presentations and displayed posters at the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting in Washington and the International Conference on Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis in Valencia. No way would they be doing presentations at all these events based on fluff.

Tick Tick Tick in my books.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.