IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

my responce from cc part 2

1. 4,334 Posts.
    I again forwarded Blythefans latest post to CC for comment

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=1452201&msgid=8272512

and this is his reply.

"Stillthefoxhat

Again, Blythefan uses selective misinformation to make his / her case.

As I had perviously stated, the intention is to use the stockpile to blend with higher-grade open pit production from Maxwells (at 4g/t) and subsequently underground production at a higher grade to maintain a circa 3 g/t grade through the mill.

So, the maths are simple - Salt Creek produces high-grade for another 1 year, then Maxwells (blended with stockpile another 2-3 years) then Majestic blended with underground (this to be demonstrated as viable by trial mining commencing later this year) for another 3-4 years. All maintaining a 3-4g/t head grade over that time. That adds up to a 6-8 year plan with what we have on our books right now ? with a track record of 2 grass-roots discoveries over 3 years and a substantial exploration effort to continue, I like our chances of adding more to the inventory in that time.

Catalpa and Norton do not have 10 million tonne per year mills, I believe Catalpa is 2.8 million tonnes and Norton's is 3.1 million tonnes ? another keen exaggeration and if my head is in the sand, where is yours? The saying in the industry is "grade is king" not " the mill size matters" in terms of profitability.

So, to suggest that all we have in front of us is 2-3 years of processing 1.5g/t material is as blatant a mis-representaion as claiming that Norton and Catalpa have mills 3-4 times larger than they actually are ? at least you are consistent in the magnitude of how wrong you are.

Another is the claim that we would generate a $45 million profit from processing our stockpile at the superpit ? clearly, KCGM are lovely people but not to the extent that they would treat our material for free. So another exercise in simple maths - $15 per tonne trucking plus a toll treatment rate of $50 per tonne for a million tonnes is $65 million of costs. Clearly non-sensical commercially and such a naive suggestion indicates a fundamental lack of understanding of the economics of mining generally.

All of the above facts are readily available in the public domain and I strongly recommend some time researching the facts before making wildly incorrect claims.

Excuse me, I have a mining company to run.

Regards,

Chris"

My comment..

Bly you seem to be intentionally painting the wrong picture!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.