CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Yes agree the analysis on this thread has been good but must say...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Yes agree the analysis on this thread has been good but must say that i take a very conservative approach to n.t.a and assuming further write downs in the value of the U.S and Australian malls i still see significant value in this stock.I always take worse case scenario and even with this and other factors in relation to cer which i won't go into detail, i believe the shares are well under valued.

I think we'll continue to see value investors enter this stock in the years to come hence adopting a buy and hold strategy for the medium to longer term as share price levels currently are ridiculous and represent an absolute bargain for those who have done their research thoroughly and believe that cer "Will" weather the current market storm.

I wonder if last weeks selling had to do with the Goldman Sachs Group and its subsidiaries as this can only be defined as distressed selling and its noted that GR seems to run a very tight ship i.e. No Leaks and he demands the loyalty of all centro staff and management which is one of the key points to success and most of all a good/honest business with nothing to hide i.e. on the balance sheet.

But i guess time will tell as we see an exchange of hands from the incompetent to the competent.If anyone had views on the panic selling last week and we might have some more this week "As this is only Short Term Noise" i'd like to hear your thoughts.I don't believe Orbis is selling though.

I'm not too concerned about dividends as the company needs the retained earnings to cater for the gearing and slide in asset values atm. But give this company sometime and they will be back on their feet.This is not an overnight fix imo and if your a beginner with a longer term view on cer you must be prepared for the bumps in the road...

Keep the faith and we should be fine

Cheers to all the cer holders...

and enjoy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.