CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Yes agree with your comments their swap, but still feel that the...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Yes agree with your comments their swap, but still feel that the bigger holders like to cover up their selling with decent size parcels, which is not to big and not to small but just enough to fool the market that their isn't any selling activity going on within the stock via the major shareholders.They might have their personal reasons i.e quick cash and other related bargains on the asx for exiting a position whether it's cer or any other asx listed stock but i can never rule out this possibility as just about everything has been witnessed on the stockmarket within the last year or so that one could hardly imagine.

These are the same players that don't sell in mass or for that matter scare the market and sell in one hit.If this was the case everyone would be asking questions and surely their reasons would be insider related info but even this method has become harder to master within our markets as the asx are more than likely going to intervene.

There selling is well camouflage over a shorter time frame and even if it's not cer one should take note by this method and relate this to one's relevant holdings outside cer or cnp and the short term trader can also look towards the opposite of this method which is the buying; and finding out later via asx notice> who was doing the buying and who the selling.Neither might be the case but it's always good to be on full alert to this sort of activity and any other relevant information with regards to your stock holdings.

I totally agree that orbis should be out of the equation and if anything orbis would be buying at these levels.But in saying this i never rule out any possibility but i guess orbis might be an exception on this occasion.

Anywayz really enjoyed the continued coverage on this thread by the value investors and you know who you are... who give their take on things each and every week and i must include the regulars on cnp as well who are really fighting it out..

cheers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.