SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

my revised strategy for sbl

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Guys I said I wouldn't post any more but I will be careful in what I say

I noted Cashupbogans' comment on Iberian resources another former Mathew Wood stock.

Cashupbogan is right to a degree to highlight this stock and this is what we need to investigate..

As they did a similar strategy where board of IBR recommended acceptance of takeover offer for share script from TMY.

I don't know how many shares they got but they TMY eventually delisted IBR, which meant share price of IBR tanked as those wanting to get out b4 delisted. As once delisted it is up to acquirer to decided if and when they want to buy the rest of their shares out...hence liquidity issues..

Unfortunately you have the same person involved in that deal (Mathew Wood) who has orchestrated this deal.

So reality is we are just allowed to be screwed by the SBL Board as they have done it before and despite meant to be looking after shareholders interests it seems they can do what they like and accept and endorse any deal they want to, despite it being opportunistic (ie no cash pressures to strike this deal now but does allow them to take advantage of absence of information and current market downturn to sell us out cheap for whatever reason).

Hence, yes I understand what you have done now and how you pushed us small shareholders into a corner so we have no choice but to accept the deal the SBL Board have orchestrated.

Hence, only really option is to get on the blower and complain to ASIC, launch class actions etc. As unless people can outline how we are protected from the IBR scenario we are just the sheep to the slaughter of the bigger fish and corporate manavouring that has gone on.

Not much else to say, as they have done this before and hence know what they are doing. I can't say what deserves to be said about the SBL board as it would be libellious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.