ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

my simple view

1. 18 Posts.
    I have have had a substantial amount of funds in this company for almost 5 years. May things have happened during that time. Some things should have been done sooner rather than later but we now at the point we were dreaming about 5 years ago. The delays have cost us a massive amount of dilution and more importantly, time.

I dont understand the drop in price today and it frustrates me. the deal that has been signed with Monash is actually 'binding' (not like Kos's version of binding where the investor walks away). this means they are locked in to (now) paying $6m. Big companies dont throw away money because they have alot of people to answer to, so why would Monash give us $0.5m if they were not comitted to following thru.... they wouldn't! they would walk away and say if you want anything then take us to court. What they did was show their commitment and we reciprocated by giving them a delayed settlement date.

the only people that are leaving are the daytraders that are not getting their short term spike and people that dont look at the big picture of what is unfolding. For pete's sake, we are only a few months away from the completion of the DFT and on all accounts everything is on track (DFT completion September, tender process October. correct me if I am wrong)

So we are going to go from a R&D company who has a product they have proven to work that can turn a raw resource worth about $10 p/t into a BCE product selling anywhere over $100p/t with massive growing demand and lack of supply, and we can deliver this product for just over $40 p/t (no brainer) with the side benefit of reduced emissions and clean water byproduct.
    We are not changing our product with the DFT, just doing it on scale. and that is nothing to be scared of either, we have Arup doing the design (world class firm... blah ...blah ) and what they are doing is not rocket science, I mean seriously, we are taking the chunky bits out of brown coal, mashing the rest into a sludge and squeezing it out of a small hole (our bodies do it everyday!) It would be pretty hard to get that wrong. People have too much fear of the scale up process, just remember it is not one big machine producing 2M/t of BCE, it is a collection of smaller 'modules' working together to produce the volume, hard to get it wrong.

All that aside, we have matmor working in the shadows. WHAT A MONSTER! once again a scale up issue which is being addressed, but the tech works. there are mining companies around the world which collectively have 100'f of millions of tonnes of low grade ores and millscale DUMPED around the world. matmor can turn this endless waste into usable resources worth a fortune (plenty of details have been discussed in previous threads)

So long story short, why on earth would you be getting out of this company now on the eve of the the scaled up release of their product?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.469K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 19513067 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11596834 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.