ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

my simple view, page-31

1. 3,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1185
    Oilman - I have read your posts on this forum and others. You're not sorry for anyone who bought in at 3 cents. I know your type, these are the days that make you feel good about yourself. Pretty ordinary bloke really..

People

Let's take a look at the situation.

What has changed?

Tech still No.1 in industry - tick
    DFT on track with funds to completion - tick
    Clean energy requirements domestically - tick
    Relationships formed in China, Vietnam, Indonesia, India, Poland, Korea - tick
    MOU's around the world and locally - tick
    Applications in for coal allocations - tick
    Govt funding initatives - tick

CSI delay - Big X... I'm frustrated, annoyed, angry. My plans of being on a beach in South Amercia have faded for now....

However, if making a Sh$t load of dollars was easy we would all be filthy rich. Take the emotion out of it and ask yourself why you bought into this stock in the first place.

To be honest Monash had absolutely nothing to do with me buying in. I bought in 4 1/2 years ago and have been topping up in the dips. So for me nothing has fundamentally changed. Yes, I'm pissed off and I wish the $4 million + was banked but my belief is that there will be others looking to get involved if Monash can't follow through. My opinion is that they will and that patience is the key.

Anyway, good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.