ECT 20.0% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

my simple view, page-33

1. 2,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 464
    Guys cool down.. Monash will pay up IMO.. I love how ppl ask if they can't come up with 4mill how will they come up with 6mill?? Think about it ppl, monash have stated that they are waiting on a large sum of cash yeh? Obviously that hasn't been finalized hence we didn't get our portion yeh? That doesn't mean they have not got access to 4mil now IMO.. I work for a organization that turns over about 300mil a year, now I'm a sales manager/ buyer for this organization, we have always got access to 2,5,10mil but we can't always use it to buy stock when needed, most times we need to get access to borrowed funds as the funds on hand are committed elsewhere.. But we borrow against our stock and depending on amount required funds don't always hit our wallet when we need it but always comes through eventually.. It's part of business just unfortunately not always at the click of a finger.. Patience ppl! Monash committed what they could at last sec to show commitment and not let us down IMO.. Time will tell if my prediction is right! Till then I hold.. HC is a exchange of rumors, info and opinions nothing more nothing less.. Asx announcements is the real world.. All IMO and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $100 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 27310130 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12318271 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.