FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

my solution to the fas problem

1. 5,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    They need to stop printing shares and do a proper placement that will secure the funding for the next year. Every time we see a 3b for $150,000 at a discount, more loyal shareholders sell and the SP continues to drop.

Instead of getting discounted shares in mini cap raisings every week, Kevin Robertson should be getting those guys to buy the Fortis Bank shares. When the market sees that those shares have been disposed of, then the market will buy back into FAS.

I also propose that Kevin Robertson takes a pay cut to $75k per year immediately and install a performance based option that if the can get the SP to $25c and sustain it there or higher for 6 months, that he receives 5,000,000 shares and his salary is set at $180k. A more fitting level of remuneration for his contribution.

I feel his salary at the moment is way too high for the failure of him to deliver a return to shareholders.

I also call on

John Doutch,
    Malcolm Doutch
    Kevin Rudd,
    Mick Wilson
    Peter Brady
    Raymore Millard

and all the other big holders to seriously consider if you honestly feel that Kevin is going to deliver you and all other shareholders a return on our/your investment.

Sir $$$$$$$$$$ has spoken!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.