my solution to the oz 'immigration' problem

1. 6,389 Posts.
    Yes, I totally agree with the left-wing nutters that Australia's immigration policy and attitude towards refugees and asylum seekers needs to be changed.

I think that Australia needs to take in MORE immigrants, refugees, and asylum seekers especialy from the Middle East.

I also agree with the left wing nutters that these additional people that come to Australia should not be counted towards their nutty ideas of limiting population growth in Australia.

So the first thing Australia should do is seek out those in the Middle East that are subject to persecution, torture, and discrimination and offer them a place in Australia.

Yes, Australia should go to countries such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Algeria, Sudan and offer asylum and refugee places to all the Christians, Jews, Copts, and Baha'i that want to come to Australia.

We should be generous too. Say at least 10 times the intake of refugees per year that we currently admit.... around 200,000 per year would be a good start. Then expand the program to other countries in the ME such as Lebanon and then SW Asia such as Pakistan.

And I also agree with their idea of multi-culturalism. So in order to have a balanced intake, I think we should also allow 100,000 Japanese to get permanent residence every year although I doubt that many would come. We really do need to see those government announcements in Japanese as well and I'd really like to see a few more rally good eating establishments here in Melbourne, a Japanese language newspaper and radio too.

And to keep the Chinese happy, allow at least 100,000 a year to immigrate from Taiwan.

And to help out Indonesia & Malaysia we should offer to take say 50,000 to 100,000 a year of their ethnic Chinese and Christians as well.

Oh, and don't forget the southern part of Arfica where the whites and asians are now being persecuted in Zimbabwe and subject to ridiculous amounts of crime in South Africa. Allow unlimited numbers of whites and asians to escape the poor living conditions there as well.

And as Australia would be taking in a huge number of refugees and asylum seekers, all those that come by boat would have to be returned to the last country they came from in accordance with international law.

Yep, so simple and easy to solve the problem!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.