My spoiled cat, page-15

1. 30,139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    Mine leaves headless rats on the doorstep but arthritis seems to be slowing her down. (She's turning 17 in October this year).

It's all about paying the rent, earning her keep. So now she just puts a show on of looking for rats and mice, but not actually catching anything. Staring intently at a hole in the ground or in a wall keeps her busy for many hours.

I'm going to go back to putting fish oil in her food now the colder weather is coming. Cats are faithful as a dog, if you treat them well and try to understand what they're communicating to you. A lot of people simply lack the patience.

We had two cats on the farm and when we left we gave instructions to the main house to feed them about 300 metres away, but they had to remain there for that. They'd been fed there, they knew where the food was. One stayed there and adapted to the new arrangements, but the other one waited at our old house.

2 weeks of waiting faithfully and my father finally returned for more stuff. She ambled up to him, quite a bit worse for wear. So he brought her to the city. What a cat. She knew where the food was, but she wanted to be where we were. That's loyalty.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.