My cat story this morning... 6am exactly... asleep on his back,...

1. 7,329 Posts.
    My cat story this morning...

6am exactly... asleep on his back, as the sun was about to open her eyes, Spruik felt a footstep at the foot end of his bed... and immediately knew who that might be coming to visit him...

The footsteps slowly proceeded walking in the valley of his legs, then climbed the mountain of his belly, proceeded to his chest... and then Spruik felt a real cat kiss on his nose... opened his eyes and there was a catface with two big shiny eyes looking at Spruik's eyes...

Spruik said "Good Morning Oscar..." then Oscar walked back a little and settled on Spruik's Tummy...

But after a few minutes Spruik told Oscar he has to get up for a pee... and wriggled himself out of bed leaving Oscar on bed.

On Spruik's return Oscar had moved back up and settled in the vacant spot left behind where Spruik's chest was... Spruik moved in with Oscar wrapping himself around Oscar... Oscar's eyes reflecting the fire in the heater...

Later Spruik got up to make coffee with Oscar now occupying the bed... falling asleep.... by now it's 7am and the sun is awake... breaking out from the horizon... meow... meow....

------------
    Maybe it was just a ploy to get me out of bed so he can occupy it (it was not a case of food)...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.