LYC 1.48% $5.98 lynas rare earths limited

My Strategy and the Dividends

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    Here is my strategy with the short term portofolio which generate dividends from Lynas until the company is able to pay us for our patience. During the time of capital raising and the doubts surrounding the ability of the company to raise money, the share price went down to 11c. I bought @12 believing in the company ability to raise money and the support from her major shareholders and the fact that Pattersons accepted to be the underwriter. Guaranteed money coming to the company. Then when the share price went on the fifth day to 17c, I sold because I knew when the shares are allocated , people will sell. On the 30th of May , I re-bought at 12.5 with $9000 profits. Then I used the volatility, buy and sold as per the table to make profits, I call it dividends. In the meantime, I traded Gindalbie and made money. Now I have full confident in Lynas and I am just accumulating and taking advantage of the share price coming down . I tend to pick up the correct timing of entry and exit. I rely on fundamentals, because this works for me better than speculation. Solid strategic company usually bounces back after tough times. I am not showing off, but rather presents in an honest and transparent way  my strategy in investing  in a promising company. My only opinions and thoughts, not an advice for investment. Good luck for all of us with or against Lynas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.98
Change
-0.090(1.48%)
Mkt cap ! $5.589B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.06 $6.11 $5.98 $17.19M 2.859M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 79108 $5.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.02 17678 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.