LYC 1.48% $5.98 lynas rare earths limited

Firstly, since when is trading profits considered to be...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Firstly, since when is trading profits considered to be dividends? For clarification: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dividend. Secondly, 'I tend to pick up the correct timing of entry and exit. I rely on fundamentals, because this works for me better than speculation' Huh? Since when is trading or investing for that matter not considered speculation? Havent/arnt you averaging down? How does that correlate to 'I tend to pick up the correct timing of entry and exit'? Thirdly 'Solid strategic company usually bounces back after tough times' Huh? Its been in a downtrend for 3 yrs, has the 'tough times' just started since you've started to post on LYC or are you inferring that 'tough times' are over?
    Another post from you filled with catch phrases from whatever trading/investing book you have just finished reading and so far your 'strategy' seems to be based on luck more than anything else, theres nothing wrong with that of course except when you mistake that with a viable (real) strategy.
    More intriguing is the majority of your posts talk about  investing for the long term now your saying you swing trade, in hindsight of course.
    Seeing as you started a new thread on your strategy might it be wise to stay true to that and explain in some detail what that actually entails instead of vague statements like 'Then I used the volatility, buy and sold as per the table to make profits'

Not defamation just alot not adding up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.98
Change
-0.090(1.48%)
Mkt cap ! $5.589B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.06 $6.11 $5.98 $17.19M 2.859M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 79108 $5.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.02 17678 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.