Stu,Thanks for a copy I'll do my level best to get it on as many...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    Stu,

Thanks for a copy I'll do my level best to get it on as many desks as possible

I have just posted another example of the manipulation occurring with PIH and I have followed through in the past when the BOTs have been rife with this, when I see 20 lines in a row of just 1 trade each line, they don't even try to hide this so this is how bad it's becoming as there are no efforts to even disguise their illegal activities

I note that some here are saying that the major brokers are involved with this illegal trading style, but as I have stated before I have followed up both Commsec & Etrade and both are adamant that they are unable to carry out BOT trading even if asked and paid by their customers to do it

My experience here is on the days where I have been viewing BOTs in overdrive I have phoned Commsec & Etrade and asked them if I can get them to trade these small broken-up parcels for me for their nominated charges whatever that may be and they have always replied no can't be done - they can only do the same for me for a charge as I can do myself on-line

Would appreciate if anybody here knows for sure that the above is actually incorrect

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.