SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

my summary

1. 3,262 Posts.
    Frustration.

Theres a few scenarios that could play out. Personally im growing tired of all the posts related to drug testing or websites. It does nothing but allow us to pass time. GSW i dont doubt that your research is extensive, but like Stormer has said anyone with time can google a word and see for themselves. Bottom line is that it hasnt led to what you, myself and many others have been hoping for, which was a stronger quarter and potentially becoming cash flow positive.

Now you, Vintage and others including myself must keep looking at other things on the horizon to keep our spirits up. Yes there are other things, but again the company has failed to deliver on forecasts and im sorry but excuses like a downturn in US dont fly with me. Thats part of your job to take into account fluctuations and if sales in significantly down then they havent even got close to $100,000 per month forecast.

Now a cap raising at 1.5 cents would surely have to be seen as a massive negative. Yet i feel this has been done to average down the big players and i expect the positive announcements will follow.

I was always hoping for 3 cents as the raising as to not add too much dilution.

Like others here i cant see any other price other then 1.5 cents, the big players will still be interested enough to buy in at rock bottom prices. What i see following is a series of positive announcements to reward these big players. Mexico, China, Oraline 8 and a few others will be the drivers.

We still have tax loss selling to occur and for the next 6 weeks this aint heading up much higher then 2 cents.

July if this doesnt completely flop then we may see the beginning of what may be potentially SBN's big financial year.

Problem is with the added 200 million shares quick movements upwards will be negated by people just looking at jumping out.

This has been my most dissapointing hold ever, yet i have to continue to believe for one reason only... because i hold. Selling now like i said only seals the loss and i have to believe that Mexico comes through with a significant order due to positive reactions byt heir government.

Lord help us if Mexico flops, China flops. Which lets face it despite what everyone thinks is just as likely as it succeeding due to this companies prior errors.

Lets see what Raising does and what eventuates. For now keep posting on websites etc but i wont be bothered anymore to check them out, or read the articles on drug lords who cut off ears or whatever. I do appreciate the efforts but like i said does nothing but pass time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.