CUL 14.3% 0.8¢ cullen resources limited

my sweet cullen, page-56

1. 1,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Awaiting news from CUL about MT Eureka Drilling and from MAT (JV CUL) Killaloe... both are Nickel hits.

Most of small resources stock are dead today and would be for a while... because everyone is anticipating they'll take advantage of their good fortune lately to raise funds and put some money in the Kitty...
    That means dilution and punters could buy in at a cheaper SP....

As I said before, when CUL goes for a CR.... that would have not much effect on its value in the long run...
    Cullen's core value is locked in with the WPIOP now alive and kicking... any new discovery is a bonus.

However, the wait is long, for one thing I learned in life is : Peasants, Servants, Little people and small investors eat last.... AQA Chiefs and big shareholders are stacking up their hundreds of millions received... the super advisers and lawyers are getting their unbelievable big cheques... the rest of folk involved with this project would have to wait for the gravy train to arrive... when? no one knows... That's life...
    I'm keeping my powder dry to strike at the right time.... This stock has value written all over it... it's just timing...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.561M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $800 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2277011 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 534429 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.