My symptoms from Covid., page-3

1. 26,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Well last week Tuesday I didnt feel well. I wasnt going out so did not take a RAt. My symptoms started a little tickle cough, the unstoppable runny nose...
    A little headache, My work had asked me back to the office (first time in 12 months , as no jibbidy jab)

Wednesday , felt lethargic and only did a half day at home, and told work I wasnt well. Thursday flatest day, no energy or appetite , snoozed during the day. Friday a it better, runny nose, small cough, no headache .
    Today Monday, worked at home all day, occasional cough, and still runny nose.

Mrs Rebel felt sick yesterday , took a rat and was positive. She had to go out thats why she too it. I am going out on Thursday , so I will do a rat before i do.

For me the risk ratio of covid vs he risk ratio of vax, meant I take chance in covid. if people were given the proper risk ratio it would not be as bad, but so much covered up..

Each to their own, but remember covid vax has not been tested vs the level of infection, nor the reduced risk of transmission. It has NO long term safety data, so no one knows any bad effects in the long term. We do know incidence of myocarditis and pericarditis has risen sharply, fact, we do know up to 20 % increased global deaths since vax introduced. fact... we do know people are censored to give both sides, we only ever hear 1. We do know if a doctor or medical person has some negative questions around the vax, that they will lose their job if they speak out. We do know people were coerced and manipulated to have jab or lose their job. Somehow does not seem level playing field. We do know another medication could help with covid, but banned as it meant the billion dollar no liability at all pharmas could not have gained clearance.
    Anyone with any sort of open and questioning mind will by now have to realise that we have been lied to, or they are in denial.

Oh an if I did have a vax, and I did have a side effect, and wanted to tell people what occurred its labeled as fake news and censored... More lik a communist control situation rather than a government actually trying to help its citizens

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.