CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

my take fwiw..

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I'm actually very impressed with the dates the chartists have arrived at, using different techniques, but looking at chart comprisons.
    You have to respect the cyclical nature of shares.

We fundamentalists, and long term believers are acutely aware that we are now waiting for possibly the most significant ann that we have seen so far from CVI.
    We are waiting for hte concrete confirmation that the oil leases are in fact a done deal.

Being such a monumental event in the CVI history - they no doubt have to make sure it is right, and I am feeling confident that after working on it since coming back from Lisbon a few days ago, it MUST be getting damned close...

I thought we'd have heard by now personally, but that's where the likes of Dascore and madmacs, and encore as the CVI chartists have shone through with showing this long consolidation phase.

I'm not much of a chartist, but suspect we could even be seeing a Darvas Box consolidation, which means that when it DOES break out, it could be with a massive up spike.

If the ann spells out that we have in fact secured our part in oil leases that are actually not too far off bringing to production, we could see one hell of a spike, and some desks may have their legs raised off the ground!!

So, my thoughts are to hold tight, buy more if you have spare cash, and wait for the breakout that 'we have to have'!!
    See BTU yesterday?
    That could be CVI tomorrow, or next week, or whenever they have the news sorted out....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.