CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

My take on CI1

1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 247
    A few corrections, YES Jimmy Wong did own a mine in a previous life, back door or not...I'm an investor not an insider so I can only tell you what I read!This company would have been in a better position to have built its business organically within Australia.

Expand and consolidate with small retailers. Build a clientele through outsourcing its services to medium to large retailers who are looking to cash out medium to long term debts.

With a financial institution refinancing debt CI1 would be in the pay what you have on a regular basis. Offer a Credit rating bonus...after all, people fall on hard times regularly. A niche market deserves a company tailor-made to handle small debt claims.

ADVERTISMENT

Are you having a hard time making payments to your credit card company or bank? Would you prefer we amalgamate all your debts and find you a financial institution that can work in your financial time frame? Let us do the organising and find you a better rate. Just call our hotline and we will do the rest...How hard is that?

What about assets recovery to customers who forfeit ownership can CI1 organise a segment of its operations selling and forwarding funds back into financial institutions for a fee. I can sit here a type all night into the many ways this company can go other than Gonzo whatever it's called. CI1 can expand into all debt recovery models right here in our country.

Why do we need to set up in other countries when we have a thriving market right here in Australia. Has Jimmy Wong even approached other states or is it Sydney only?Before you start defending this business.

Ask yourself, would you have organized this business differently?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.