AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Hey GC, My understanding was that the actual hearing is set for...

1. 2,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 461
    Hey GC, My understanding was that the actual hearing is set for the last week of October. Both parties have given claims to each other and that POH knows what Mylan's arguments are. RM obviously was very concerned with confidentiality but he did say that from his experience on the other side (big Pharma) was to deny everything. There is no benefit to Mylan to acknowledge any wrong doing and they are doing just that including any liability. The law firm we have working for us was ranked number one in Australia for this type of litigation. I might have read a bit into this but he did say they (POH) were still open to settlements.. I took it that they were talking with Mylan. While Mylan can't delay the proceedings they can make it more expensive and this is an apparent tactic that big pharma use. Hence the CR. I think RM words were if we successfully raise the money then it becomes clear to Mylan that we are not going anywhere and that then puts us in a stronger position to negotiate. In terms of length of time he estimated it would be 3-6 months after the hearing. So we need to have capital to get through that period of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 87977619 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60194641 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.